When you first unlock Stoneheart Castle, there will be two pre-constructed Buildings: the Adamantine Vault (Level 1) and the Stoneheart Gate (Level 1).
You can see all the bonuses a Stoneheart Building provides by tapping on it, then opening the Building’s “Info” window (tap the "details" button to do so). From there, you can see what the Building does at each upgrade Level.
You can earn individual Achievements by constructing and upgrading Stoneheart Buildings. You will also be able to use the “League Help” feature to reduce Construction Time.
All bonuses that influence Construction Speed are valid for Buildings both in your Castle and Stoneheart Castle.
You must upgrade at least one of your Craftsmen to a Master Craftsman in order to construct your first Stoneheart Buildings. Master Craftsmen can work on Buildings both in your Castle and at Stoneheart Castle. You can upgrade the first Craftsman for free, and one further Craftsman using Sapphires. Please note that you can only upgrade Craftsmen who are not working on Construction or Upgrades.
Here is the list of Stoneheart Buildings in full:
- Adamantine Forge. Allows you to produce Adamantine.
- Adamantine Vault. Allows you to store Adamantine.
- Adamantine Fountain. Increases your overall Adamantine production with each upgrade Level.
- Stoneheart Tower. Allows you to train Valkyras, Cavaliers, Sorcerers, and Drakes.
- Stoneheart Gate. Increases your Castle Defense Bonus.
- Stoneheart Catapult. Increases your Castle Defense Bonus.