Stoneheart Castle is a feature that unlocks a huge range of new content and functionality. It gives you access to a new Castle, new Buildings, new Units, new Resources, new PvE locations, and much more.
Stoneheart Castle will only be available to players who have met all the requirements to unlock it. To begin playing with the feature you must:
- Reach Level 60 in the game
- Win at a Level 40 Battleground
- Discover the “Dragon’s Egg” Lost Art
- Discover the “Black Star” Lost Art
- Discover the “Level 5 Fortifications” Lost Art
After that, you will need to tap the button that opens Stoneheart Castle, which is found in the requirements window.
Your Castle and Stoneheart Castle are a single unit, which means that all the bonuses that work in your Castle will work at Stoneheart Castle, and vice versa. This means:
- Your Stoneheart Castle does not have any coordinates, and will not appear on the Map.
- The Defensive Buildings at Stoneheart Castle increase the Defense Bonus of the entire Castle. However, they will be broken if your Castle is raided, and will need to be restored.
Remember, you can switch between your Castle and Stoneheart Castle from the navigation panel or the Map.