Scrolls are used to improve your weapons and armor. You can find Scrolls at different locations on the Map, receive them as Rewards, or purchase them at the Bank.
From now on, every weapon and piece of armor will have a level. This will be represented by stars.
- Level 1 (One star)
- Level 2 (One golden star)
- Level 3 (Two golden stars)
- Level 4 (Three golden stars)
All weapon and armor Items are Level 1 by default. To unlock Level 2, you need to find enough Level 2 Scrolls for each specific Item.
The number of required Scrolls depends on the Item itself. For example, you need to study three Level 2 Hardened Spear Scrolls to be able to craft Level 2 Hardened Spears. Once you upgrade the Item, its stats (Attack, Durability, and Threat Distance) will increase.
- When you find a Scroll, it will be added to your Inventory. You can study it immediately or choose to do so later.
- If you find a Scroll that you have studied before, you will receive XP for studying it again.
- A new upgrade is applied only to new Items that you craft after studying the required Scrolls. All the
- Items you had before the upgrade will remain at the same level.
- Item recipes will change based on the level of the Item. Recipes for high-level Items will require more valuable Resources.