If you think that someone else is using your account, please change your Plarium ID / Facebook password.
Please note that email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder.
To protect your account:
- Don't share your account login information
- Don't share login information to the email connected to your account
- Don't open suspicious links in messages
- Don't buy any resources offered outside the game
- Don't use third-party software that promises in-game benefits
- Don't buy accounts
To reset your Plarium ID password:
- Follow this link > https://plarium.com/forum/
- Tap "Log In"
- Enter your email
- Tap "Next"
- Tap "Forgot your password?"
To reset the Facebook password, please see this article.
If your email or Facebook was hacked, please contact the Support Team of your email provider/Facebook.
Please note that in terms of game architecture, the account owner is the player who currently has access to the account. For this reason, the Support Team does not have any additional means to check and investigate cases when several players claim to be the owner of the same account.