If a player is violating the game rules, we can take appropriate measures against their account.
Each of the following actions can result in a temporary or permanent ban of your account:
- Accessing another user's account without permission;
- Selling, buying, trading, or exploiting for commercial purposes any part of the game (e.g., Chat, Accounts, Game Currency/Items);
- Posting sexually explicit, threatening, hateful, insulting, or otherwise offensive messages;
- Collecting/sharing players' personal information;
- Using any kind of software (hacks, mods, scripts, etc.) to gain an unfair advantage.
Ban duration is always indicated in the error message:
If there's no date, it means that you've been banned permanently.