Skins allow you to change your Mechs' appearance.
There are 3 Grades of Skins - Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
You can get them after reaching Division 9:
- In Fortune Vaults
- As a reward in the Vault Blitz
- In the Shop
- As a reward in Events
- From Achievements
- From Welcome Rewards
With Paint Jobs, you keep the general appearance of your Mech, but get the chance to customize its colour.
Paint Jobs are either Primary or Secondary - Primary Paint Jobs modify the major parts of your Mech, while Secondary Paint Jobs modify the Mech's highlights or minor features. Mix and match your Paint Jobs to get the perfect look for your Mech!
You can find Paint Jobs in Crates - you can get as many as 3 of them at once if you're lucky. You can also get them directly with a few Credits or A-Coins:
1. Tap the Mech you'd like to customize
2. Tap Skins and then Paint Jobs
3. Choose Primary or Secondary Paint Jobs
4. Select the one you like and hit the Apply button. If you don't have it, a popup will appear, and you'll have to hit the Get button.