For Android devices:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your device:
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these works, go to your device manufacturer’s support site for help.
- Open your Gallery, where screenshots are automatically saved.
For iOS devices:
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for a couple of seconds and then release them.
- Open your Photos, where screenshots are automatically saved.