A Control Point Clash is a 5v5 battle. The aim is to cooperate with your teammates to capture and defend as many Control Points as possible in 5 minutes.
Each map has 5 Control Points:
A Control Point is blue when captured by your team, red when seized by the enemy team, and grey if neither team has claimed it:
You gain Influence with each captured Control Point. But watch out: your opponents can capture your Control Points so be sure to defend them.
How can you win?
There are three possible outcomes:
1. The Team that reaches 100 Influence first wins.
2. When the time runs out, the Team with more Influence wins.
3. The Team that destroys all enemy Mechs wins.
How can you become MVP?
The top three Mechs in a Battle are rewarded with MVP Medals based on their contribution.
Note that one player can have 2 Mechs that become MVPs.
- Combat Points (from non-Tournament Battles)
- Victory Points if you win
- Ranking Points if you win
You might also be interested in: