The Tournament consists of 6 Heats lasting for 24 hours each.
How do Tournaments work?
Fight Tournament Battles > Increase your Tournament Score > Rank up > Get Rewards basing on your Heat Ranking position and Bracket.
There are 5 Brackets:
Novice, Professional, Expert, Master, and Grandmaster
The more elite your Bracket, the greater your possible Reward.
To get info about Rewards for Top Position in each Bracket:
1. Tap "Heat Ends in" after playing 1 Tournament Battle
2. Tap the Tournament window
3. Check Reward for Top Position in the Heat
Tap “Guidelines” to find out more about the Tournament, Map, and Schedule.
Based on your performance in the Heat, you can get promoted to the next Bracket, , relegated to the Bracket below, or remain in the same Bracket.
- Division 9 or higher
- Tournament Tickets
- Log-in no less than 60 minutes before the end of the Heat
Note: You cannot start a new Battle if there is 15 minutes or less left to the end of the Heat.
- Earn up to 12 Standard Tickets every day
- Get Standard Tickets from Silver Crates, the free Steel Crates in the Shop, or the Gold Crate from the Daily Event
- Store up to 12 Standard Tickets at a time
- Purchase Gold Tickets in the Shop
- Store the unlimited number of Gold Tickets at a time