If the game does not load for some reason, please try the following steps, they have to help:
Clear the game cache
- Go to your device Settings menu.
- Choose “Application manager”.
- Select “Game Application”.
- Use the option “Clear cache”.
- Double-click the Home button.
- Swipe up on the Game Application to close it.
- Launch the game again.
Reboot your Wi-Fi router:
- Switch off the Wi-Fi connection.
- Reboot your device.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi connection.
Go to the Play Market or the App Store, and check if the new version of the game is available.
If it is, please download it and try logging into the game again.
Note: In case none of these steps helped, please contact our support team: email@example.com . Please make sure to specify the model of your device and attach a screenshot of the game screen as you see it now to your letter.