You will need to build the Eagle's Nest to detect and manage new Settlements and Battlegrounds. The Eagle's Nest gives you information about:
- New and unclaimed Settlements;
- Resources remaining in a given Settlement;
- Settlement lifetime;
- A Settlement's current occupier;
- New Battlegrounds appearing around your Castle;
- The Level and Current Strength of Battlegrounds;
- Battleground type (Offensive or Defensive).
Use the Eagle's Nest to Spy on, Attack, or Reinforce Settlements.
Use the "Settlement type" and "Settlement status" filters to narrow down your search. All detected Battlegrounds can be found in the Eagle's Nest from the "Battlegrounds" tab. Upgrading the Eagle's Nest has no effect on its ability to detect Battlegrounds, but will allow you to detect more Settlements on the Map. Upgrade your Eagle's Nest to increase its range so you can find additional Settlements before your enemies.